How long is the addiction treatment program?
Bow Creek and Bella Vista offer affordable 30, 60 and 90 day treatment programs. We offer an Aftercare Program for free once a week for our graduates. We also support local sober living facilities which are available for any length of stay. We offer a full and complete therapeutic residential treatment program and detox services for the treatment of substance abuse.
Do you have a detox facility?
Yes, Bow Creek and Bella Vista offers detox from any substance. The process is supervised by experienced medical professionals. During the detox and after you will be a part of our in-depth treatment program.
Will my family be able to be involved?
Having your family be involved is an important part of your recovery. Bow Creek-Bella Vista Recovery Centers have family group once a month on a Saturday. Besides this Bow Creek feels it is so important that the family is involved that your counselor will help to plan for individual session with your family. These supportive sessions help to resolve some of the situations that have affected your relationship with your family and to create a better chance for your long term success.
Will I be allowed visitors?
Yes, we allow visitation on Sundays from 1pm to 5pm. Visitation is at the discretion of your counselor at Bow Creek and Bella Vista Recovery Centers. It is important to your recovery that we reserve the right to disallow visitors not healthy to your personal recovery.
Are you a Dual Diagnosis Program?
As Dual Diagnosis is an issue for many clients that come to Bow Creek and Bella Vista we do offer a dual diagnosis program. If there are any psychiatric issues determined, we will develop a dual diagnosis treatment plan for you. In order to help you to succeed we must address any underlying issues that could keep you from your choice to succeed at drug and alcohol recovery.
What should I bring?
- Limited amount of comfortable clothing for around the house and to wear on outings, as we have laundry facilities to wash clothes
- All clothing should be appropriate and in good taste
- Gym clothes and athletic shoes
- Bathing suit (one piece for women, board short style for men)
- Personal care products (toothbrush, shampoo, razors, etc)
- Jacket and sweater
- Bow Creek provides a shared computer for clients so no personal computers.
- Insurance Card
- iPod with headphones (The use of this will be under the guidance of our counselors)
- cell phone only to access phone numbers needed. This will be locked up.
Please do not bring the following:
- Valuables, jewelry, etc.
- Laptops (unless approved)
- Guns, knives, or any other weapons
- Illegal substances
- Any items containing alcohol, mouthwash, perfume, cologne, etc.